Harry Potter & the Prizoner of Azkaban.
I finished this sign at like 3 in the morning! XD I cosplayed Sirius Black to The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 premiere. It was epic! It was also b/c I was the pun. Sirius "BLACK"...get it! XD Cause im black lol!
Anyway if anyone would like a tutorial on the sign. I will make one. x3
I also made the cosplay. I will post a tutorial on that too.
- ofenjen favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 02 Jul 16:53
- December XX favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 15 Mar 09:18
- Linkin Logs added Sirius Black Prisoner Sign to Cosplay 13 Jan 23:38
- iamrestlessKASI favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 09 Aug 14:43
- kiki w. added Sirius Black Prisoner Sign to harry potter 16 Jul 16:39
- kiki w. favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 16 Jul 16:39
- breanna w. favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 23 Jun 06:27
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 19 Jun 04:07
- Laura Aurora Horrora favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 22 May 13:10
- ShoujoMadness favorited Sirius Black Prisoner Sign 11 Jan 21:51
*First get a decent reference pic of the actual prisoner sign*
~Then get a reasonable size of cardboard (or if you want to use thin pieces of wood you can).
~Cut cardboard out to desired size. My sign is 11 1/2 x 14in (L+W)
~The 2nd piece of cardboard will be the back. *DO NOT CUT OPENINGS IN THAT PIECE*
~Then draw the design on it. Space the openings, so that each will fit with a bit of space in between. (I had some trouble with this part grr >w<)
~Now the openings are cut out! (Don't mind the black tape.)
~I didn't take a pic, but cut out pieces of construction/oak-tag/printer paper (whatever you have present). Size it to the openings you cut out.
*But make the papers a bit bigger, b/c you will be taping the papers to the other side of the openings*
~After you've drawn the numbers and symbols on the papers. Put some coffee grinds in a bowl with a small amount of water. Stir.
~Take the coffee grinds and smudge around edges of the papers. This will give it the dirty/worn out look.
*Try applying pressure while smearing to make the edges a bit more rough*
~After that's done, tape the papers behind the openings.
~Take your silver or gold Sharpy and write Azkaban Prison at the top. (Or you can do this step last after everything is together.
Put the front and back piece together and get 4 pieces of clear tape and tape them together!
And your sign is finished! :D If you have any questions please do ask!
Happy cosplaying! x3