Hello. My name's Joy! I currently work at a vet office in Garland and spend most of my free time watching horror movies, reading, drawing, or crafting! I'm into cosplay and try to make new outfits when I can.
Find Joy K. onEtsy
- published her project Dragon Scaled Canvases 06 Sep 14:34
- published her project Dragon Scaled Jars 06 Sep 14:18
- published her project Fleece Bat Pillow 06 Sep 14:08
- favorited Whale Plushie 06 Sep 14:03
- favorited Fox Tail...Out Of Yarn? 27 Feb 03:16
- favorited Decorating Mugs & Plates With A Sharpie Marker 17 Dec 02:48
- favorited Gothic Lolita Dear Horns Hair Band 17 Dec 02:45
- favorited Pillowcase Shrug 24 Sep 20:18
- commented on 1950's Style Polka Dot Day Dress 24 Sep 20:14
- favorited Bellatrix Lestrange Bird Skull Necklace Part I 16 Sep 05:59
- commented on her comment Thanks for the favorite~ I really hope your brother enjoys his Gilbird if you do make it. ^^ to Leah C. 12 Aug 02:55
- commented on her comment Awesome! Must have taken a while to finish all that. You guys did a great job!! to Black Butler Circus Costumes! 09 Jul 00:37
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »