Easy vegan dark chocolate truffles
This recipe is so simple to make and so delicious! It requires very few ingredients and can be stored in the fridge for up to a week! Make these for your valentines sweet heart:)
- Rhona H. favorited Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles 16 Mar 22:43
- Kate A. favorited Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles 09 Jan 05:51
- KelliDroze added Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles to Sweet 11 Jun 20:12
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles 30 May 17:59
- Emma H. favorited Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles 18 May 20:29
- The True Spoon published her project Simple Dark Chocolate Truffles 11 May 06:00
Put 10 ounces of the chocolate, salt, and the coconut creme in a small bowl. Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the mixture is completely smooth and combined.. cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Once the chocolate mixture has chilled, scoop out tablespoon-sized chunks and roll them into smooth balls. place the balls on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and let them chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Smash up the dehydrated raspberries and set them aside.