Silky smooth and super chocolaty, this fudge frosting is perfect for piping out designs on cakes and cupcakes. Of course is spreads like a dream too, make a batch and see for yourself!
Super fudgy frosting that is perfectly pipable and ready to decorate your cakes, cupcakes and cookies. This recipe makes a luscious chocolate frosting that has a bit of sheen and is silky smooth. It's easy to make and delicious to eat too!
- Pearleen E. favorited Silky Smooth Fudge Frosting 25 Jul 18:49
- Ellen F. favorited Silky Smooth Fudge Frosting 10 Apr 00:13
- Crafterella featured Silky Smooth Fudge Frosting 25 Mar 23:00
- Karen L. favorited Silky Smooth Fudge Frosting 19 Mar 00:01
- Carlee S. published their project Silky Smooth Fudge Frosting 15 Mar 09:00
Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl (or bowl of an electric mixer).
Beat on low for 30 seconds to combine and then on medium for 5 minutes. The mixture should be completely smooth.
Allow to sit until completely cooled to room temperature. To speed up the process, you can put the bowl in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
Beat again until light and fluffy.
Pipe or spread on completely cooled cake.
Extras can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer in an airtight container. Just allow to come to room temperature and rewhip before using.