Silken Strands Bracelet Tutorial
- Amanda P. favorited Silken Strands Bracelet 13 Jan 15:37
- Seahopes favorited Silken Strands Bracelet 02 Jul 20:58
- Abnormal Abby added Silken Strands Bracelet to Jewellry 11 Jun 00:11
- Adria K. favorited Silken Strands Bracelet 22 Nov 23:58
- Gracie T. favorited Silken Strands Bracelet 18 Jul 18:24
- Destini S. favorited Silken Strands Bracelet 20 Jun 22:31
Place a small dot of Fray Check on the end of one strand of silk. Twist the silk until the Fray Check dries. The end of the silk will be stiff and pointed. Thread the pointed end of the silk through a crimp tube and then through one of the loops on the 7-strand clasp. Thread the pointed end back through the crimp tube and tighten the silk on the loop. With your chain nose pliers flatten the crimp and trim the silk. Repeat until all seven strands of silk are attached to one side of the 7-strand clasp.
With your Fray Check create pointed ends on each of the silk strands. Thread the strands with your beads and charms, taking care to assort the order of the charms and beads. Line the silk strands up evenly to check your work.
Thread the silk strand on one end of the 7-strand clasp through a crimp tube, through the corresponding loop on the clasp and back through the crimp tube. Tighten the silk until the length of the bracelet is your desired length. With your chain nose pliers flatten the crimp and trim the end of the silk. Repeat until all strands are attached.