Sequin Bag DIY in no time!
Upstyle an old bag or shoes with this permanent, mulit-color sequin technique!
- Key West Witch favorited Sequin Bag Diy 31 May 15:23
- Agnes W added Sequin Bag Diy to SJP 23 Mar 00:33
- meg B. favorited Sequin Bag Diy 24 Jun 23:21
- Kristi P. added Sequin Bag Diy to Mindy Kaling 20 Feb 20:45
- Lorrie B. added Sequin Bag Diy to jewelery 05 Jan 00:57
- Lorrie B. favorited Sequin Bag Diy 05 Jan 00:57
- Brandiwine favorited Sequin Bag Diy 26 Dec 21:42
- Alissa B. favorited Sequin Bag Diy 23 Dec 16:53
- Mark Montano published his project Sequin Bag Diy 17 Dec 18:39
Pick a color of DecoArt's Dazzling Metallics to match the wallet
Paint it and let it dry
Squirt on a generous amount of E-6000 glue and spread it around with an old paintbrush
Sprinkle on the sequins and pat them in place
Continue until the entire wallet is covered and then fill in the holes
Add a large gem to the closure, let dry and you're done!
Watch the video tutorial here: