Recycle old newspapers to grow new plants with style!
If you have a little bit of time, you can make your own paper. Add some seeds and you can put it in the earth. The paper will rot while the plants will grow. To make your seed paper extra special, cut out a little message.
- Ellie C. favorited Seed Paper Message 03 Feb 13:54
- Harmonees.creations added Seed Paper Message to Gardening Fun 10 Apr 20:09
- Harmonees.creations favorited Seed Paper Message 10 Apr 20:09
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Seed Paper Message 04 Mar 16:12
- Kate A. favorited Seed Paper Message 13 Aug 05:10
- Pam favorited Seed Paper Message 03 Jul 16:39
- dekotopia published her project Seed Paper Message 16 Jun 09:00
Put the pulp in a flat sieve, sprinkle it with seeds and press out the water. Leave it to dry for at least a night. If you don't have the time, you can use your oven (50°C) to speed up the procedure.
Print out the word you want and cut it out. Trace the outlines onto your seed paper using a pencil then cut it out.