Don't throw those scraps away! Keep them and make this!
I hate wastage, so I don't like to throw away any of my scraps. I thought I'd use all the odds and ends I had lying around to make some bookmarks. You can make these out of paper or fabric scraps. The green one is fabric and the pink one is paper. You can choose to add the central stamped 'I love books' panel or leave it plain.
Edit (Jun 2019) - I had some paper scraps left over from another project, so I thought I would make another one of these bookmarks. I had forgotten how fun these are to make! I think this one ('Shh...I'm reading!') came out well. I gave this to a friend. Every one of these I'm made I have given away, so it might be time to make one for myself!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Scrappy Bookmarks 20 Jul 17:38
- Jousie N. added Scrappy Bookmarks to Paper Products 01 Jul 02:27
- stephanie.vincent.39589 added Scrappy Bookmarks to Patterns 05 Feb 22:39
- glitzer13*_* added Scrappy Bookmarks to my will doing projects :p 03 Jan 16:52
- amanda.shillito favorited Scrappy Bookmarks 18 Oct 22:55
- jen s. favorited Scrappy Bookmarks 06 Oct 16:41
- Mae L. favorited Scrappy Bookmarks 09 Aug 23:36
- Jen P. added Scrappy Bookmarks to cute 07 Jun 20:17
- iscrafte added Scrappy Bookmarks to Inspiration 25 May 07:44
- yiv favorited Scrappy Bookmarks 19 May 19:38