Too cute, and super easy!
My grandma actually got this idea out of a Woman's Day catalog, but I can't find the article. I've done my best to simulate the instructions. They are so easy and adorable gifts for your crafty friends!
- Key West Witch favorited Scissor Holders 07 May 17:14
- Miss_Fit added Scissor Holders to Makings 11 Jan 18:37
- witterings favorited Scissor Holders 13 May 14:50
- Miss_Fit favorited Scissor Holders 26 Dec 00:59
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Scissor Holders 12 Mar 14:18
- Sarah S. added Scissor Holders to Cheap things to try 19 Jan 05:58
- mypinkrainbow favorited Scissor Holders 05 Aug 06:46
- silentband favorited Scissor Holders 25 Jul 03:20
- ajenne w. added Scissor Holders to sewin' 16 Jul 04:04
- ajenne w. favorited Scissor Holders 15 Jul 22:05
Lay the pot holder flat and fold the two opposite corners toward the center.
Glue or sew the ends together- I found it easiest to position the bottom corner first so that the top layer overlaps with it, and only put glue on the bottom flap.
Glue or sew on buttons, beads, ribbon, whatever! Make it your own!!!
Give it to an excited crafter to hold their scissors in a safe and chic way!