i live in pennsylvania with my boyfriend. we have an organic farm. we raise sheep, chickens and vegetables. i call myself a creative farmer, because in this business you have to find different ways to present your goods. otherwise known as value- added products. farm life allows me to play in the dirt, get good exersize, eat well and most of all...get crafty. during the winter, in the off season, you can find me in my stained glass studio. which is my passion.
Find mary-jean on
- followed Ruelyz A. 06 Oct 15:10
- followed SparrowFae 06 Oct 15:10
- followed PJ 06 Oct 15:10
- commented on her comment oh i love making these...for those of you who have access to a band saw...works great and comes out looking alot smoother... to Wooden Branch Buttons 15 Jan 19:42
- commented on her comment love love love it! really nice. big fan of felting! to Felted Thing For My Dreads 08 Jan 19:54
- commented on her comment sweet christmas tree...didnt even put one up this year...though i love our idea... to A New Life For A Tea Light ... 24 Dec 05:57
- commented on her comment oh i think the bows are so cute...and you can use them for any holiday...how terrific! kind of addictive...beware..haha to DarkAshHurts 24 Dec 03:10
- followed Spence_x 23 Dec 00:22
- commented on her comment its not my tutorial...i want to give credit to who invented this idea...all i wanted to do is let you all in on some hints on how to make them easier...and more effecient...thats all. to Magazine Christmas Bows 22 Dec 22:31
- followed Ryden 10 Dec 14:12
- commented on her comment looks interesting...you should take a picture with it on... so i can get a better idea how it looks on...yano? to Jean Vest #1 14 Nov 16:48
- commented on her comment damn straight you won...that costume is so good...made me laugh out loud...plus i have a soft spot for bandos ...being one myself for 5 years...keep up the good work! to "Kevin" The Bird Costume From Movie "Up" 06 Nov 12:21
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »