Inspired by a design in "Generation T"
This was originally a big t-shirt I found in my second hand shop.
.. and now it's a nice scarf.
- sharon.nye.501 favorited Scarf Made Of Huge Blue T Shirt 17 Nov 07:12
- rouge s. favorited Scarf Made Of Huge Blue T Shirt 27 Oct 00:18
- mausoleumfloor favorited Scarf Made Of Huge Blue T Shirt 29 Sep 11:31
- Kimberley K. added Scarf Made Of Huge Blue T Shirt to What I Like 16 Sep 11:23
- Katarina M. entered their project Scarf Made Of Huge Blue T Shirt to Mix Tape Zine 16 Jul 14:46
Tie the strips together loosely in double knots. Continue all the way around.
When you're finished with the first round of knots and back to your starting point, take one of the strips from the first knot and one from the second knot and tie them together.
Continue around until all knots are tied in the second row.
For the third, fourth, fifth row.. it's just the same procedure :)
Continue as long as you have strips to knot or until you think it's long enough.
When wearing it as a scarf arrange it around your neck and fasten with a brooch, safety pin or whatever little cute/cool fastener you can get hold of ;)