How to make samosas
MAKES 18 TO 24
© 2019 Meera Sodha / Penguin · Reproduced with permission.
- Josh Hodgson favorited Samosas 25 Mar 05:15
- aaron o. commented on Samosas 09 Aug 10:27
- aaron o. added Samosas to 1 09 Aug 10:27
- aaron o. favorited Samosas 09 Aug 10:21
- Scott P. favorited Samosas 01 Aug 07:35
- Susanneroess commented on Samosas 22 Jul 10:12
- luiza commented on Samosas 20 Jul 07:28
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Samosas 02 Feb 18:39
- Cat Morley replied to a comment on Samosas 13 Nov 17:40
- Shirley S. commented on Samosas 13 Nov 17:30
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
If you don’t want to bake your samosas straight away, put them in a single layer on a non-stick surface and put them in the freezer. (Once frozen you can pile them all in a container or a freezer bag to save on space.)
To cook from frozen, brush both sides with butter and place on a lightly greased baking tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Tip: If you’re making different types of samosas, you can mark them out by sprinkling cumin seeds, sesame seeds or nigella seeds on the top.