Ice Princess Crafts
What’s a queen without a crown? Make yours out of your favorite material, whether that’s felt, foam, or glitter paper. Or make an even fancier, unique crown with lace or faux sparkle branches. What’s your royal style?
- 108181_2F2015-03-25-083603-978-1-57421-983-8+Patterns.pdf 2.26 MB [ Download ]
- 108181_2F2015-03-25-093022-Crown+-+Cutout.pdf 2.49 MB [ Download ]
- 108181_2F2015-03-25-093222-Crown+-+Simple.pdf 1.4 MB [ Download ]
- Key West Witch added Royal Crown to Tiaras and Crowns 19 Mar 12:44
- Sherri C. favorited Royal Crown 21 Feb 02:23
- PinkWeeds added Royal Crown to Labyrinth-Bedroom 01 Feb 17:32
- Summer O. favorited Royal Crown 19 May 04:48
- Susan D added Royal Crown to Narnia 29 Jan 09:49
- Laura C. favorited Royal Crown 29 Nov 06:07
- jaisa.riley favorited Royal Crown 18 Aug 17:53
- Southern Crafter added Royal Crown to To-make list 22 Jul 06:05
- meg B. favorited Royal Crown 25 Jun 22:49
- Fox Chapel Publishing published her project Royal Crown 31 May 06:00
You Will Need
Cut out two copies of the snowflake crown pattern, including one copy of the snowflakes, from felt. Glue the two crown pieces together to make a thick piece of felt, add the snowflakes to the front, and glue on pom-poms and beads.
Cut out the simple crown pattern from foam. Decorate the crown with big faux gems and rhinestones.
Ice Sparkle Branches
Wrap semi-pliable sparkle branches into a circular crown shape and tie the ends together with ribbon. Make the crown extra secure by wrapping some thin silver wire around it at a different spot than the ribbon.