Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers
Delicious chicken burgers filled with roasted garlic, spinach, and feta cheese. Great for BBQ season!
- 108947_2F2015-05-18-150319-Chickenfetaburger4.jpg 1.76 MB [ Download ]
- Moira A. added Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers to BOHO PARTY STYLE! 30 Apr 09:21
- Moira A. favorited Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 30 Apr 09:20
- Sierra H. favorited Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 18 Mar 01:57
- Elysia C. replied to a comment on her project Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 16 Jul 21:01
- Suzanne D. commented on Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 16 Jul 17:34
- Summer O. favorited Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 15 Jul 02:12
- Alice M. added Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers to Recipes to Try 08 Jul 15:57
- Tiffanezep K. added Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers to To cook: 26 Jun 22:02
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 26 Jun 22:02
- jane.louis.353 favorited Roasted Garlic & Feta Chicken Burgers 26 Jun 00:23
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place garlic cloves in a baking dish and drizzle olive oil over cloves. Roast in oven for about 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Add the spinach to a frying pan and flip it a couple of times with tongs. Turn the heat off, cover and let it sit for 2 minutes. Remove the lid, flip a couple more times. Put the lid back on and leave for 1 more minute. Use the tongs to gently transfer the spinach to a colander. Squeeze the water out of the spinach and let it rest until room-temperature.
Roughly chop the wilted spinach and garlic so that you can more easily mix it in with the ground chicken. Add it to a mixing bowl with the chicken, feta, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
Gently but thoroughly mix everything together until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. Form into 5 burger patties that are at least ¾ of an inch thick. Place the formed patties onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and let it rest in the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. This will help prevent the burgers from falling apart on the grill.
Preheat your grill to medium-high. Soak a wadded paper towel generously with olive oil and use tongs to rub it over the clean grill grates, heavily oiling them. Ease the burger patties onto the grill and do not move them for 6 minutes, leaving the cover of the grill open. After 6 minutes, flip the burgers just once and let them continue to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the burgers release from the grill and the interior temperature of the thickest part of the burgers reaches 165°F. Transfer the burgers to a clean plate.
Brush each of the insides of the buns with olive oil and toast them directly on the grill just until they have grill marks. Use tongs or a spatula to transfer the buns to a clean plate or baking sheet. Garnish and serve!