Incredibly simple ribbon necklace with endless possibilities.
This is a simple necklace and the options are limitless. I chose a light blue ribbon with dark, chocolate brown color on the other side which allows me to switch to whichever color I want to show on a particular day. I originally attached the glass pendant using some copper jump rings I made, but I found them to be to distracting and took them off. For the how-to pics, I made another similar necklace using sheer ribbon.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant 20 Jul 20:27
- lefty4ever added Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant to chocker necklaces 31 Jul 15:54
- Anett E. favorited Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant 22 May 18:59
- NekoConsulting favorited Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant 25 Mar 13:59
- Liz W. added Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant to Accessories and Extras 21 Mar 10:20
- Liz W. added Reversible Ribbon Necklace With Glass Pendant to What A To-Do 21 Mar 10:19
Attach jump rings and necklace clasp to each ribbon crimp. Cut ribbon to the size you need. I wanted a short necklace, but longer than a choker, so I cut my ribbon to 20 inches. Be sure to take into account how much length the jump rings and clasp will add to the finished product. The picture shows just how much the finishings can add: in this case, almost 1 1/2 inches.
Place one end of the ribbon into one ribbon crimp. Add glue, if desired, and than use pliers to squeeze crimp completely closed. Repeat on the other side. Let glue dry if used. I used a Jewelry Embellishment glue that allows fabrics to be glued to smooth surfaces such as metal. The photo shows what the necklace should look like after the gluing and crimping.