I started making jewelry 2 yrs. ago after my doctor told me I was putting too much strain on my arm ( I have my left arm & my right arm is paralyzed and it has been amputated at the forearm) So I started playing around with beaded necklaces & bracelets, but I wanted to try other types of jewelry so My loving husband come up with a idea of how to make a pair of pliers that I could hold between my thighs. Now I have a full craft room that's full with every tool, vise and many other creative adaptive equipment . My husband even had the adaptive hand tools patented . I Dabble in other crafts as well but my me time is spent making jewelry. I have been married to my best friend for 24yrs. We have to wonderful children grown and out making there marks in the world. And I have 1 beautiful granddaughter. I am always on the hunt to learn new things and meeting new people who share the same interests as me.
Find lefty4ever on
- favorited Pearl & Chain Necklace 24 Aug 11:36
- favorited Library Book Stack Necklace 24 Aug 11:29
- favorited Bottle Cap Locket 23 Apr 20:34
- favorited Apollonia Choker 01 Feb 05:04
- followed Pink Absinthe 01 Feb 04:59
- favorited Purple, Black And Silver Choker 01 Feb 04:57
- favorited Beaded Choker 01 Feb 04:46
- favorited Black And Red Choker With Red Ribbon Rose 01 Feb 04:30
- favorited Zipper Heart Necklace 10 Aug 21:26
- posted a post to what was your fav subject in school? 31 Jul 17:02
- posted a post to Introductions Thread - New to the site? Come say hello! 31 Jul 16:36
- posted a post to Which is the celebrity or actor you would want to date? 31 Jul 16:29
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
lefty4ever hasn't posted any projects yet