I wrote this as I worked a spontaneous commission for a customer. She loved the end result, and I hope you will too!
- dalekordancer favorited Rainbow Triangle Scarf 18 Jun 19:29
- Pam commented on Rainbow Triangle Scarf 24 May 02:33
- Pam favorited Rainbow Triangle Scarf 24 May 02:33
- PineconePrincess favorited Rainbow Triangle Scarf 23 May 20:08
- Violette Lovelace published her project Rainbow Triangle Scarf 23 May 15:28
With US P15/10mm hook, hold two strands of yarn together and chain 4 sts.
Turn, skip the first two chains and HDC in the 3rd and 4th chain.
Chain 2 to turn, 2HDC in the first stitch, HDC in every stitch, 2HDC in the last stitch.
Repeat this step until you have 72 stitches, or continue to your desired size.
Weave in all ends.
With leftover yarn, measure out 12" strands. (I made 210 strands) Arrange in a rainbow order, or go with the randomness of the yarn. Take 3 strands, fold in half, and attach where you increased along the bottom sides.