Feel the rainbow waves?
Like the original better? You could paint extra smudges in darkblue with a paintbrush. Or you could even buy one on Etsy by twostringjane.
My tank is more of an ombre type technique.
- Ellen R. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 07 Aug 20:23
- Tierra T. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 26 Oct 16:30
- Momoka added Rainbow Splash Tank to shirts 24 Sep 22:46
- Cindy S. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 04 Aug 18:42
- Annie S. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 29 Mar 04:34
- Dreamingofrain favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 18 Jan 01:50
- Bertha M. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 20 Jun 14:09
- Agika1235 favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 10 Jun 11:37
- lucy.w.collard added Rainbow Splash Tank to Things to make 16 Feb 19:35
- Heather H. favorited Rainbow Splash Tank 12 Feb 21:01
Find a water spray bottle and fill it with one table spoon of yellow fabric paint and 6 tablespoons of water. Shake well.
Spray the paint on the left side of your shirt until you can't spray anymore.
Rinse water bottle thoroughly and fill it with one table spoon of blue fabric paint and 6 tablespoons of water. Continue spraying on the right side of your shirt until you can't anymore.
Repeat these steps for darkblue and red.
Red left side of blue and darkblue right side of blue.
Leave to dry, you could speed this process up with a blow dryer. DON'T REMOVE THE CARDBOARD INSIDE!
When dry iron your top, then wash in washing machine (cold setting) to wash out excess fabric paint.