Delicious Cupcakes decorated with rainbow fizzy belts!
Cupcakes decorated with fizzy rainbow belt sweets/candy!
So there is a recipe below for everything. I added dessicated coconut to the cakes and the white icing so do that if you like coconut too. Also if not adding coconut the cakes and icing will all be extra tasty with a little vanilla.
- Miranda M. added Rainbow Cupcakes to Trolls World Tour Party 14 Apr 09:58
- Miranda M. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 14 Apr 09:58
- abigail r. added Rainbow Cupcakes to Food 06 Feb 06:46
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 06 Jun 19:30
- Ashley W. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 21 May 17:40
- Amy D. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 01 Feb 15:23
- effy.kingly favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 08 Dec 15:27
- Anna Bean favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 05 Dec 02:24
- Sara J. favorited Rainbow Cupcakes 27 Aug 01:45
- Abnormal Abby added Rainbow Cupcakes to Recipes 11 Jun 16:37
Make the cupcakes:
Beat 125g butter and 125g sugar
Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating in.
Fold in 125g flour. (Optional: add 50g dessicated coconut in place of 25g of the flour)
(Optional: Add 1 tsp vanilla)
Spoon batter into cupcake wrappers/cases to half full.
Bake in Oven Gas Mark 5 until JUST going golden brown on top (around 8-10 mins depending on oven)
Make the blue icing. Using icing sugar make up water icing to the correct consistency which is so it will move when put on the cupcake but not too much. Remember to put icing sugar in the bowl FIRST, put in colouring and vanilla then add water a little at a time so you don't overdo it. I suggest about 150-200g icing sugar and go from there.
Take cool cupcakes and place a blob of icing in the middle and allow it to run down to cover the cake. If it doesn't cover it entirely add more or if it almost does use a teaspoon to move it to the edges yourself. Allow to set.
Now make the icing for the white 'clouds'. Mix 50g butter and 200g icing sugar well - beat to make it extra fluffy if you want. You can also optionally add coconut to this icing (around 25g) if you want.
You can either pipe this on with a piping bag or just place it on in blobs with a spoon. Either way place the two clouds at opposite sides of the cupcake.