Who u gonna call? Ghostbusters!
Ouija boards are beautiful art pieces, although I don't believe at all in their supposed mystical properties. A few months ago I had the idea to make a personalised pyro-engraved ouija board... and here it is!
I first chose a small piece of wood (13cm x 8cm aprox). During a boring day I designed the ouija board itself using meaningless motifs but also runes (the symbols on the corners) and the words "yes", "no" and "goodbye" in old english to give it an ancient touch. I drew all the symbols, letters and numbers on the wood and then I pyro-engraved them.
Finally I varnished the board with coloured varnish to make it look older and a bit creepier. To do the planchette I drew something similar to a guitar pick on an old credit card and I cut it. To make the hole on the top corner I used a heated wire and, with a lot of patience, I made the hole bigger and bigger. Finally I painted the planchette with black paint.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Pyrographied Ouija 19 Jul 23:33
- Robbin B. added Pyrographied Ouija to Just for Dollies 13 Oct 06:42
- Robbin B. added Pyrographied Ouija to Thrills or Chills 09 Aug 12:18
- hannah l. favorited Pyrographied Ouija 14 Oct 20:16
- Dink favorited Pyrographied Ouija 12 Apr 01:22
- KozmicBlues replied to a comment on her project Pyrographied Ouija 07 Apr 11:49
- sabrina p. commented on Pyrographied Ouija 07 Apr 06:36
- sabrina p. favorited Pyrographied Ouija 28 Mar 01:39
- Moonlight favorited Pyrographied Ouija 15 Mar 22:31
- Catalyst favorited Pyrographied Ouija 18 Feb 21:28
KozmicBlues posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!