They're quick and easy, and relatively inexpensive.
With my niece's birthday (6 years old!) coming up this month, I was searching around for something to get her when I discovered Dancing Ribbon Rings. I was about to buy them, when I realized that I could probably make them myself!
These would make awesome party favors for a little girl's party! They would also work great in Easter or May Day baskets, or make them red-white-and-blue for the 4th of July, or Christmas-them-up for stocking stuffers!
- Julie R. favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 23 Apr 03:27
- Therisiah N. favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 17 Mar 00:53
- isobel.l favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 05 May 17:59
- Kriskat favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 23 Nov 19:13
- dalekordancer favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 19 Aug 02:15
- Anouck added Dancing Ribbon Rings to Kids 27 Jan 12:32
- annie.mosman favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 20 Jan 19:44
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 08 Nov 22:54
- Krys R. added Dancing Ribbon Rings to stuff I wanna try 15 Sep 16:42
- charlene c. favorited Dancing Ribbon Rings 26 Aug 15:59
Well, for the life of me I could not find large enough unfinished wooden rings anywhere! I finally found something that would work: wooden curtain rings; you can get them at most hardware stores in the section with the curtain rods. They have hardware screwed into them but it's easy to remove. You could also substitute shower curtain rings if you'd rather use plastic (and they come in a variety of colors).