Northern Ireland is famed all over the world for its beautiful countryside and for centuries food and drink have been important parts of our culture.
Irish food is often hearty and simple and the humble potato cake (Farl) is no exception. Different areas have their own name for this tasty bite, e.g. in Co. Derry it is known as Fadge and in Co. Down it is called Slim.
- ellie j. added Potato Farls to i live to eat 26 Feb 01:09
- Miss_Fit favorited Potato Farls 23 Feb 15:30
- Sierra H. favorited Potato Farls 18 Mar 02:18
- Marni C. added Potato Farls to Food 15 Nov 21:06
- Emma H. favorited Potato Farls 14 Nov 00:55
- joelle.scottmurphy commented on her project Potato Farls 10 Nov 09:23
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited Potato Farls 09 Nov 20:48
- Cat Morley commented on Potato Farls 09 Nov 18:37
- joelle.scottmurphy published her project Potato Farls 09 Nov 16:56
Mix all the ingredients together
Roll out into a circle and cut into triangles.
Place on a floured griddle at a moderate heat and cook for 3-4minutes on each side.
Place on a clean, dry tea towel on a wire rack to cool.