Just a little birthday gift for someone who could use a lot of hugs :)
So, you must love Garfield too, right? I hope you like his Pooky! Read on if you want to know where to find the pattern and what I changed about it.
Pooky is the teddy of Garfield, the big orange, lasagne loving cat. As you can see in the last picture, this Pooky is Monster approved ;)
I made him for the 30th birthday of my brother. He is going through a rough time at the moment, I hope this will cheer him up a little.
I found this pattern of Pooky by Evelyn. She is an Amazing crochet artist (so just look at it, it is really inspiring!) This is the website for the pattern: http://aphid777.deviantart.com/art/Family-Photo-312792882
I really love the work that Evelyn does, but some details just weren't as I wanted them. She used felt for the eyes, nose and ears, I crocheted them. I also changed the paws to make them look more like the real Pooky.
Just let me know if you want to make the same changes I made, but if you can't figure out how to crochet them.
I hope you like this Pooky as much as I do. I really hope my brother likes it too.
- PineconePrincess favorited Pooky, Garfield's Teddy (with link to pattern) 14 Jul 22:43
- pearlshaynea favorited Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 24 Nov 15:31
- danaib1 favorited Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 12 Nov 05:16
- BrickleBears commented on Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 08 Nov 01:45
- BrickleBears favorited Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 08 Nov 01:41
- MissCindy replied to a comment on her project Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 13 Oct 12:57
- PetiteElefant commented on Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 05 Oct 02:18
- Patricia D. favorited Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 28 Sep 21:59
- MissCindy published her project Pooky, Garfield's Teddy 23 Sep 13:18
MissCindy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!