First installment, a plush owl pattern...:D
Click the link above to download the pattern pieces.
- Owl_Plush_Pattern_Pieces.pdf 160 KB [ Download ]
- Banndit1 favorited Plush Owl Pattern 21 Jul 03:23
- Marina L. favorited Plush Owl Pattern 21 Apr 05:04
- Kirsty C. favorited Plush Owl Pattern 04 Feb 22:35
- allison.c.robinson.3 favorited Plush Owl Pattern 20 Jan 23:57
- Rachael H. added Plush Owl Pattern to Plushies 16 Dec 21:43
- Dawn D. favorited Plush Owl Pattern 14 Aug 02:28
- jamie s. added Plush Owl Pattern to stuffies 10 Jun 02:11
- Nicole B. added Plush Owl Pattern to for the kids 29 May 20:00
- Esther B. favorited Plush Owl Pattern 14 Jan 19:11
- Nancy R. favorited Plush Owl Pattern 05 Jan 02:24
Print out owl pattern onto card stock or paper and cut pieces out.
Trace the pattern, with fabric pen or pencil, onto the wrong side of fabric.
Cut out main body and wing pieces from fabric, leaving about 1/2 inch border around the traced edge.
Trace and cut out eye pieces, these should be the exact size as the pattern pieces.
On one piece of the right side main body fabric, pin outer eye pieces in place.
Place eyes as shown and top stitch.
Pin inner eye on top of the outer eye piece, top stitch into place.
Sew buttons or add plastic doll eyes in the center of the fabric eye pieces.
Place beak in the middle of the eyes, pin in place, and top stitch.
Sew the wings, right sides facing, leaving one side open as shown.
Turn wings right side out.
Pin wings in place as shown, match up the raw edges to the sides of the main body piece and top stitch into place.
Match up body pieces, right sides facing, and pin together.
Sew along your traced edge, leaving a one inch opening at the bottom as shown.
Remove pins, clip excess fabric and notch curves, turn right side out. Stuff generously with fiber fill.
Sew up bottom opening with matching thread or invisible thread.
Enjoy your cute plush owl!