Pizza in a ball! Ridiculously easy, and ridiculously delicious!
I saw something somewhat similar to this on the internet, and with my raging pregnant cravings decided to give it a go :)
- Rebecca C. favorited Pizza Balls 13 Jul 06:10
- Ievars favorited Pizza Balls 07 Jan 17:54
- Pamela J. favorited Pizza Balls 30 Apr 03:53
- K.T. H. favorited Pizza Balls 25 Apr 08:12
- Rebecca Lea G. favorited Pizza Balls 17 Sep 19:41
- Siana favorited Pizza Balls 15 Mar 07:16
- Claire M. favorited Pizza Balls 09 Sep 23:06
- hannah g. favorited Pizza Balls 01 Sep 06:14
- zalikakilah added Pizza Balls to Cooking 14 Aug 17:46
- Jessica N. favorited Pizza Balls 31 Jul 19:43
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, at 450 degrees. Make sure they have a nice golden brown color to them.
OH MY GOD! BEST THINGS IN THE WORLD!
just made these! delicious!
RayGun UnDone · Cincinnati, Ohio, US · 12 projects
Looks awesome! I've made jalepeno and mushroom poppers with pizza dough too, I'm sure it would work with biscuits as well!
Ms. Nikell · Charlotte, North Carolina, US · 52 projects
These look so good!!! (^_^)
Little Bird · Damascus, Damascus Governorate, SY · 19 projects
YUMY~~ Love it , I think I will make it tomorrow :3
Felecity W. · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 86 projects
I'm going to try this with pizza dough, yummmy.
Olivia H. · Indianapolis, Indiana, US · 32 projects
Yum. I'm going to have to try that soon.
Aidith R. · 6 projects
I just used basic homestyle biscuits.
natupatu · Sant Celoni, Catalunya, ES
what kind of biscuit is that?