Pink lemonade concentrate gives these Pink Lemonade Cookies a tart treat inside and out. Frosted with a quick homemade icing and sprinkled with pink sugar crystals, the cookies will be a hit for a refreshing sweet summertime treat.
Packaged sugar cookie mixes are great to dress up an ordinary sugar cookie. It's so easy to make and the pink lemonade in the super quick homemade frosting is delicious. I love that this recipe can be made in a jiffy and it's perfect for summer treat or even an after-school snack. It's also another cookie that I used to send in my cookie care packages to my girls in college.
- Flo Di favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 10 Dec 00:38
- SilverSnake S. favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 24 Aug 11:38
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 02 Mar 14:38
- Emma H. favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 20 Sep 21:09
- Kimya J. favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 10 Sep 05:57
- Bette C. favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 28 Jul 18:06
- Crafterella featured Pink Lemonade Cookies 27 Jul 23:00
- jesta b. favorited Pink Lemonade Cookies 26 Jul 00:19
- Lisa K. published her project Pink Lemonade Cookies 25 Jul 09:00
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with silpmat or use parchment paper.
In large bowl, mix all cookie ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Onto cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
To make the frosting:
In medium bowl, mix 1/4 cup butter, the powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon concentrate, 1 teaspoon at a time, if needed for desired consistency.