this is how to make a pinhole camera.
- Sveta favorited Pinhole Camera 27 Jan 10:35
- Agnes S. favorited Pinhole Camera 14 Jun 15:22
- Halea M. favorited Pinhole Camera 14 Mar 00:15
- M S. added Pinhole Camera to gifts 10 Oct 08:03
- Rafaelia T. favorited Pinhole Camera 20 Jul 11:56
- ilse e. favorited Pinhole Camera 18 Apr 19:35
- Nora E. added Pinhole Camera to Photography Ideas 05 Apr 02:46
- Bianca P. favorited Pinhole Camera 06 Jan 16:33
- Stephanie M. favorited Pinhole Camera 26 Nov 04:19
First gather all your supplies.
The copper plate/peice of pop can
the box or container(cardboard coffee or tea containers work well too)
the black electric tape
the black paint or card
now make a small hole in the copper plate with the needle.
This can take a while, you have to bore into the copper with the needle.
after the hole has been made in the plate
tape it to the inside of the box or container, where you want it.
now make a hole in the box(infront of the plate hole)
now in a darkroom, place the photographic paper in. Emolsion side facing the hole.
The hole is where the light enters(it is like the lense of the pinhole camera)
To take a picture, lift the outside flap and keep off for about a minute or so.
You need plenty of light to make these.
The camera should remain still while exposing.
Usually wait three to five minutes for a proper exposure.
If its inside, with lights, try one to two hours for good exposure.
once the exposure is up, cover the hole tightly with the tape.
Bring to the darkroom to develop.
to develop, take the top off the camera(the room has to be light proof)
and place the photographic paper in the baths.
first in the developer, then the fixer, then the stop bath.
hang to dry.