An easy sleeping bag for your furry best friend!
There are very few things my rats love more than a cozy space where they can snuggle, and while perusing the internet I stumbled upon the idea to make a small "sleeping bag" for your pet. These pockets are incredibly simple, fairly durable, and perfect for small animals like guinea pigs, rats, ferrets, etc. Plus they're super cute :D
- Alma favorited Pet Pocket 18 May 12:01
- Jennifer R. favorited Pet Pocket 31 Mar 18:15
- Charyawn221 added Pet Pocket to PETS TOY BEDDING ECT. 04 Jan 19:23
- Charyawn221 added Pet Pocket to zoey 04 Jan 19:22
- Charyawn221 commented on Pet Pocket 04 Jan 19:21
- Charyawn221 favorited Pet Pocket 04 Jan 19:18
- Harmonee.seal added Pet Pocket to It's a Rats World 21 Dec 00:22
- Harmonee.seal favorited Pet Pocket 21 Dec 00:22
- Ruby J. entered her project Pet Pocket to Secret Santa 20 Dec 05:20
- pandanomz favorited Pet Pocket 08 Sep 12:38
Lay your two pieces of fleece on top of each other, "right" sides facing in. (Not all fleece has a right or wrong side; just put the nicest-looking side in). Using the fabric scissors, cut them to size. 22 inches by 12 inches fits two small rats, but you can change the measurements according to your pet.