Make this gorgeous necklace with a multitude of jump rings and glass pearls
- Sarania H. added Pearl Cascade Necklace to Jewerly 20 May 23:08
- RareJewel favorited Pearl Cascade Necklace 20 Jul 06:20
- Donna W. favorited Pearl Cascade Necklace 22 Dec 08:50
- Abnormal Abby added Pearl Cascade Necklace to Jewellry 10 Jun 23:33
- siena h. added Pearl Cascade Necklace to beads 28 May 20:41
- janna h. favorited Pearl Cascade Necklace 25 Mar 02:03
- Laura H. favorited Pearl Cascade Necklace 22 Nov 18:53
- Rhonda G. favorited Pearl Cascade Necklace 15 Sep 00:12
Making the necklace chain
To make the necklace chain, join several jump rings together. Attach a beaded eyepin to the last jump ring added. Continue adding jump rings and beaded eyepins until the chain is 25cm long. Attach the end jump ring to 1 of the jump rings on your central pearl.
Make another 25cm chain in the same way and attach to the same jump ring on the central pearl.
Make several more varying lengths of beaded jump ring chains up to about 10cm long. End each length with a previously prepared beaded headpin (step). Attach the top jump ring of each length to the empty jump ring on your central pearl.
Attach the remaining beaded headpins in random places along the necklace chain.