Drool worthy PB and Chocolate Brownies!
- Suzi T. favorited Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 05 Aug 12:01
- Ana favorited Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 29 Jun 20:11
- Sarah T. favorited Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 01 May 00:54
- Siana favorited Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 01 Feb 17:38
- Rikki L. favorited Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 07 Oct 13:24
- jojobeandesigns entered their project Peanut Butter Fudge Bars to Jump From Paper 14 Jan 22:09
Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions. Ghirardelli's mix is the very best!
Pour half batter into greased 9X9 pan.
Blend p.b., butter, vanilla, salt, and sugar until smooth.
Add cream and blend until fluffy.
Drop teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into pan. Top with remaining brownie mix and twist a knife through to marble. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes (They will be underdone!)
Allow to cool and then chill before cutting into squares.