Super easy and delicious dog treats
These dog treats are beyond easy to make, and they're a smash hit among all dogs that try them!
- Key West Witch favorited Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats 06 May 01:36
- taylor t. favorited Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats 18 Jan 08:47
- Crafterella featured Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats 14 Jan 23:00
- Amy L. favorited Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats 13 Jan 07:27
- Zach D. published his project Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats 31 Dec 10:13
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Put banana in a large bowl and use a spoon or potato masher to mash it thoroughly. Add the rolled oats, oat flour, peanut butter, parsley, and egg and stir well to combine. Set aside for 5 minutes.
Using ~1 tablespoon of dough per ball, roll the mixture into 24 equal balls, transferring to a large parchment paper-lined baking sheet as done. Use the back of a spoon to press each ball into a 1.5 - 2 inch coin. Bake until firm and deep golden brown on the bottom, around 40 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
Storage note: Keep these treats in either an airtight container in the fridge or freeze and thaw as needed.