Colourful Eye and Lip Makeup Look
Pretty as a Peacock!
- harley r. favorited Peacock Makeup 17 Jun 18:11
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Peacock Makeup 06 Dec 08:40
- breanna w. favorited Peacock Makeup 22 Jun 18:01
- Lauren W. added Peacock Makeup to my fave makeup 18 Dec 20:52
- Candy R. favorited Peacock Makeup 26 Aug 07:03
- Elise T. favorited Peacock Makeup 20 Aug 21:43
- sheletor s. favorited Peacock Makeup 14 Jul 23:10
- LaLiLuLiny favorited Peacock Makeup 23 Jun 20:33
- MintMintMooMoo entered her project Peacock Makeup to Violent Lips 22 Mar 18:14
- Firstly prime your eyes. I recommend Elf primer :) it's cheap and works very well.
- Take the pink eyeshadow and place in the outer corners of your lids and place the green eyeshadow in the inner corners. Now place the blue eyeshadow over the crease in your eye and blend the three colours in. I used Barry M Dazzle Dust :)
- Line your eyes and add mascara if you wish.
- Apply the nude lipstick, and using this as a base, place the pink eyeshadow over the top adding a hint of blue to the middle. This will give the lips a shimmer!