A summer version of a classic
For more pictures here is the original post: http://rock-n-roll-stops-the-traffic.blogspot.it/2013/09/tiramisu-alle-pesche.html
- louis b. favorited Peach Tiramisù 30 Jan 11:11
- Ana favorited Peach Tiramisù 15 Apr 17:23
- iscrafte added Peach Tiramisù to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:15
- iscrafte favorited Peach Tiramisù 25 Dec 14:14
- Shantelle t. added Peach Tiramisù to food!! 08 Dec 06:52
- Christine Therese-Anne favorited Peach Tiramisù 19 Nov 03:43
- HylianWriter534 favorited Peach Tiramisù 09 Nov 19:24
- Doodlebert added Peach Tiramisù to Bake 14 Oct 15:26
- ale_corason favorited Peach Tiramisù 18 Sep 07:37
- forbeautifuleyes favorited Peach Tiramisù 17 Sep 14:20
Put the mascarpone cheese in a bowl with the sugar and the yolks (that you've separated from the whites) and mix well for a uniform cream.
In another container beat the egg whites until stiff (but not too much).
Add the whites to the mascarpone cream mixing gently and put the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
In the meantime prepare the peaches! My jar contained 8 halves peaches: drain the syrup in a plate, put 2 halves peaches aside (you'll need them for the decoration) and whisk the other 6 halves to obtain a purèe.
Add the purèe to the mascarpone cream and mix well to combine.
Now that the cream is ready you just have to put everything together:
begin with a layer of cream, soak the ladyfingers in the peach syrup (just for a couple of seconds) and put it on the cream.
Alternate a layer of cream and cookies until you've finished all the ingredients.
If you run out of syrup you can use peach juice!
Finally, to decorate, cut the remaining peaches in slices and arrange them in a flower shape (or whatever you want).
Put in the fridge and you're all done!!