Create a great dessert with fresh peaches
An easy to make peach kuchen!
- 114949_2F2016-09-16-201604-P1000760.jpg 2.19 MB [ Download ]
- RareJewel favorited Peach Of Cake 12 Jan 09:55
- Shawnshawn D. favorited Peach Of Cake 17 Oct 04:12
- panteznabnch favorited Peach Of Cake 14 Oct 19:10
- Crafterella featured Peach Of Cake 11 Oct 23:00
- Emma H. favorited Peach Of Cake 07 Oct 21:36
- Alissa B. favorited Peach Of Cake 06 Oct 05:44
- francine s. published their project Peach Of Cake 02 Oct 09:00
You Will Need
Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit;
Grease a baking dish 13x9 inches
Make the batter: Cut butter into small dice. Keep 2 tablespoons in the fridge until ready, and beat the rest with 2/3 cup sugar until creamy. Whisk in the eggs one by one and add the vanilla extract and the lemon zest. Blend in the yogurt until fully incorporated. Mix baking powder with flour and salt. Gently fold 1/2 cup at the time into the egg-butter mixture until you have a smooth batter.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, or until a metal skewer stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean.