Southern Cocktails: Dixie Drinks, Party Potions, and Classic Libations
Judging by chichi bar menus, the Cuban mojito has come a long way from a sugar cane harvester’s drink made of cane water, unrefined rum, and a handful of mint. By proximity, Floridians have long played with the drink, adding this tropical fruit or that. Here, the sprightly sensation is Georgia’d up with peach nectar.
- Cherise.R added Peach Mojito to Labyrinth Party 09 Apr 11:26
- Emo Chick favorited Peach Mojito 12 Jan 00:07
- Zombie Babe favorited Peach Mojito 22 Sep 06:41
- HylianWriter534 favorited Peach Mojito 30 Aug 02:03
- Lejka B. favorited Peach Mojito 07 May 18:19
- Millie H. added Peach Mojito to Food and drink 20 Mar 22:28
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) added Peach Mojito to Drink Recipes 18 Feb 02:20
- Malibu C. added Peach Mojito to Alc drinks 03 Feb 19:47
- z o m b i e added Peach Mojito to Foods 08 Jan 19:28
- pink favorited Peach Mojito 04 Oct 03:55
Using a bar spoon, muddle the mint in the bottom of a tall collins or pilsner glass. Fill with ice.
Add the nectar, rum, and schnapps to a cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake well.
Strain the mixture into the glass and top with club soda. Add the garnishes.