Florals and polka dots.
I saw these Cheap Monday patchwork jeans a while back and knew I had to make some of my own!
- Key West Witch favorited Patchwork Jeans 27 Jun 16:14
- Bloodyhiccup favorited Patchwork Jeans 11 Dec 02:11
- Sarah M. added Patchwork Jeans to Patchwork 09 Aug 01:10
- Sarah M. favorited Patchwork Jeans 09 Aug 01:10
- MidnightCircus favorited Patchwork Jeans 23 Feb 02:40
- Josephine B. favorited Patchwork Jeans 02 Sep 05:37
- Martha R. favorited Patchwork Jeans 20 Aug 07:34
- Niamh R. added Patchwork Jeans to 1 19 Aug 09:23
- Niamh R. favorited Patchwork Jeans 19 Aug 09:23
- Alice N. added Patchwork Jeans to Clothes 18 Dec 12:52
First you need to cut your scraps. Use any fabric you like! I just really liked the grungy feeling from the black and white polka dots with florals. :)
Take out the seams of the legs of your jeans. You can hand sew your patches on if you dont want to take the seams out, but it is pretty easy to sew the jeans back up.
You can either pin down your patches to the pants or use something to fuse the fabric with the pants so that it doesnt move when you sew. I used fusible iron paper, but it kind of makes the patches stiff. I would use dots of fabric glue or something and let it dry and then sew.
After you stitch around all of your patches, you just sew up the side seams of your jeans and you are done! Easy project. :)