Paper flower made from an old book
I made this paper flower from a few pages of an old book, a little glass bead and a piece of brass wire.
I think it turned out pretty nicely :)
I'm not a native speaker so I guess there will be a few mistakes in the text and grammar but I try my best and any correction is much appreciated.
If there are any questions just ask in the comment section below.
- Dana H. favorited Paper Flower 06 Jun 18:25
- Adrienne S. added Paper Flower to Paper Flowers And Projects 29 Apr 21:37
- Rhonda L. favorited Paper Flower 26 Feb 16:09
- Brenda A. favorited Paper Flower 26 Jun 08:15
- Cheryl S. added Paper Flower to Paper Crafts 20 Dec 06:33
- Second Hand Susie added Paper Flower to Beatles Look 21 Apr 09:55
- bella m. favorited Paper Flower 26 Feb 23:25
- Braidy C. favorited Paper Flower 27 May 07:18
- Mickie favorited Paper Flower 05 May 20:43
- Lee B. favorited Paper Flower 18 Aug 02:44
Download and print template:
Cut out the petals. You will need 6 pieces of each petal shape.
I folded 2 pages twice like an accordion, put the template on top and cut it out. It is much easier than tracing/cutting each petal seperately.
...and put the flower petals on the wire starting with the little ones.
Be careful with pushing the petal over the twist in the wire to make sure your paper doesn't crack more than necessary.
I guess this sounds a little weired because I can't explain it properly in English but I hope you will know what I mean when you're at this step in this how-to.