Cute and Easy to make :D
My panda hat that I wore to A-KON 21 in Dallas. Baised on Gaia Online's version. When I was there I saw a ton of Panda Hats, but they where all beanies, and it was really really hot. :/ Poor them.
- Mythiko Ino favorited Panda Hat 11 Jan 22:12
- Niki W. favorited Panda Hat 22 Feb 09:48
- Shantelle t. added Panda Hat to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 02:42
- Lauren W. added Panda Hat to must make 03 Aug 20:09
- Afilover47 favorited Panda Hat 23 Jul 04:00
- xNomNom x. favorited Panda Hat 17 Feb 19:40
- Claire M. favorited Panda Hat 17 Dec 19:26
- Orsolya K. favorited Panda Hat 28 Nov 10:58
- FireLightPhoenix favorited Panda Hat 14 Nov 22:34
- orenintre favorited Panda Hat 29 Sep 11:18
Using the black felt cut out two identical oval shaped pieces, and one triangle piece. T
Using the pink felt cut out two identical shapes. I used little flowers, but you could use circles, stars, hearts, ect.
Take your pair of black socks and cut out 3 inches from the toe. These will be the ears.
Glue/Pin your pink felt on the hat.
(You could just glue if you wanted to but sewing makes it look better.)
Glue/Pin your black felt slightly over the pink felt as shown in pictures.
Glue/Pin your triangle nose in the center.
Take your two ends of the socks and fold them in so it has a polished look. You could iron, but I didn't need to.Than stuff them with the remainder of the sock, so that it's full. Pin together and on to the hat. Sew along the bottom with a tight stitching.
Take your two buttons and glue/pin them where you want them on the black felt.
TA-DA All Done :D
This took me about an hour and a half to sew everything. I pinned it all the night before. I like pins rather than glue, but it's up to you.
My buttons are a little floppy, but I didn't want my buttons to have holes in them, but they still look great.
I didn't line the inside with anything, mostly because I didn't have time, but I may do that later if I get the chance.
You could use different colors, material, funny buttons, ect to make it your own.
You could add a little mouth too. I personally would add a mouth like this :3, but again it's up to you.