make your shoes way cuter in just a few minutes
This project can add some interest to your plain ballet flats, while also covering up any old scuffs or imperfections that might make your shoes look old and worn.
- Erin B. added Painted Polka Dot Flats to Zooey Deschanel 20 Jan 21:59
- Pimke added Painted Polka Dot Flats to Upcycling 30 Jan 11:18
- bittyandbunny added Painted Polka Dot Flats to Zooey Deschanel 21 Aug 05:07
- Emma H. favorited Painted Polka Dot Flats 26 Jan 01:15
- ZampMagic added Painted Polka Dot Flats to Threads To Make 16 Nov 00:03
- alanlovesrhonda favorited Painted Polka Dot Flats 04 Nov 18:54
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Painted Polka Dot Flats 18 Oct 05:30
Before you get started, you should make sure your shoes are as clean as possible. Mine had some scuffs and other marks that I couldn't remove with a magic eraser, so I just made sure not to put any stickers over those spots so that they would be covered by the paint. Take your stickers and place them around your shoes. I used about 16 for each one.