I'm a left handed fashion blogger who loves animals, mashed potatoes, skirts with pockets, and writing about nothing in particular. In that order.
Find bittyandbunny onOther Pinterest Other
- replied to a comment on Zooey Deschanel 18 Nov 05:58
- followed Sarah M. 02 May 02:57
- favorited their project Diy Fishtail Skirt 20 Nov 00:00
- followed Cole B. 10 Sep 18:39
- commented on their comment i used q tips :) just cut them to the appropriate size for your lolli to Lollipop Pendant Necklace 01 Oct 14:12
- commented on their comment i've been doing this for years too, and to me it's actually better than makeup remover. sometimes that stuff burns my eyes, but baby oil never has. also, you could also use some petroleum jelly - works just as well! to Cheap Makeup Remover 14 Sep 02:20
- commented on their comment cute! to How To Make A Quick Beach Bag Out Of A Scarf! 30 Aug 23:22
- commented on their comment ha! i have those same skele-cups :) i love drinking anything red from them - always looks like blood. great idea for the slushie! it sounds tasty. to Monster Blood Slushie 31 May 05:05
- commented on their comment what a great idea! i love corn and i love dill, but never thought to combine the two. thanks for sharing! i'll definitely have to give this a try soon....like tomorrow....hehe to Dilled Corn 31 May 04:42
- commented on their comment you are so f*#king smart!! thanks for posting :-) to Two Liter Bottled Heart 13 Feb 04:06
- commented on their comment unique and beautiful! to Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 18 Jan 21:50
- commented on their comment how delicate and pretty. i love the way you took the picture too :) cute lil deer.... very nice project. to Lace Trim Christmas Tree 21 Dec 04:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »