Old Belt + Old Padlock = New punk-rock bracelet!
In a second hand market I found this black padlock and I had to buy it... and when I arrived home I found my old, completely worn out belt.... I thought they were a perfect combination!
I cut the belt to the size of my wrist. I attached the padlock to the belt with a metal ring on the middle hole. The belt was made of two strips of leather glued together, so I separated them and I glued a lobster clasp in the middle. I did the same thing on the other side with an eye. To make it stronger I glued again both sides with hot glue.
And there goes your punk-rocker bracelet!
- Yvonne C. favorited Padlock Bracelet 25 Nov 02:20
- Jordan B. favorited Padlock Bracelet 01 Aug 02:01
- mizukixinoue favorited Padlock Bracelet 29 Jul 04:42
- Zombie Babe favorited Padlock Bracelet 07 Apr 09:39
- Agresija favorited Padlock Bracelet 03 Apr 17:16
- HylianWriter534 favorited Padlock Bracelet 30 Mar 23:16
KozmicBlues posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!