Cut Those Trousers!
I watched the video by Threadbanger on Youtube and Decided to make turn my trousers into a dress.
It's not exactly Perfect but I love it!
You could watch that video or read my How-To-Do Although I don't have the pictures.
- Victoria L. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 01 Jan 14:22
- Alma added Old Trousers Into Dress! to Dresses 30 Dec 23:02
- Kay T. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 17 Nov 22:40
- Amanda S. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 16 May 21:35
- Barjaa B. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 27 Oct 21:36
- elarablair favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 23 Feb 18:29
- Amanda M. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 01 Jan 22:05
- Maemi.Gojo added Old Trousers Into Dress! to Dresses 18 Sep 14:55
- julie k. added Old Trousers Into Dress! to To-make list 10 Sep 04:01
- julie k. favorited Old Trousers Into Dress! 10 Sep 04:01
Firstly, Get yourself a pair or old trousers. It could be men's trousers to get a better fit but I had used my old ones.
Then Cut the Legs of the pants just near the crotch area.
Open the Stitches of each of the legs and iron them to get flattened pieces of cloth.
Put the two pieces of cloth from the trousers and put them together and then draw an Hour-Glass shape on it of your SIZE and cut it.
Turn the pieces inside out and then sew them along the lines.
On the Back portion, attach a zipper.
If you need help with that you could watch this video on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zuOFD9izBw
or Read an article on it - http://www.ehow.com/how_14842_zipper.html
But I did it by TRIAL AND ERROR. >_<
And then, You try it on and You're done!
Good Luck Everyone!