20 years old, lost in a sea of boys, tattoos, cigarettes, and clothes.
Find Sin & Bone onWebsite
- commented on their comment thank you! they taught us how to do this in like 5th grade for some crafty x-mas gift or something but i could NOT remember how to do it. thanks for the refresher course! to How To Blanket Stitch 17 May 18:53
- commented on their comment No problem! They're both adorable! :D to PinkWeeds 08 May 23:20
- followed PinkWeeds 08 May 23:15
- commented on their comment this is so cute to Ruffle Skirt From A T Shirt 19 Jan 15:03
- commented on their comment this is really cute and doesnt look too hard! im totally making one to Pants To Skirts Recon 14 Jan 16:17
- commented on their comment this is so cute i dont even know what to do with my self. im so making one! to Flower/Pin Up Hair Barrette On Metal Clip 07 Jan 00:38
- commented on their comment umm this is insanely adorable. i love it to Mexican Flower Hairpiece 07 Jan 00:27
- followed Rachel L. 06 Jan 12:34
- commented on their comment omg my friend and i wanted to do this but we were going to get nude colored tube tops and nude colored underwear. we werent sure how to do the censored part though. thanks for the tutorial! to Girls Gone Wild Costume Aka Censored 15 Dec 02:22
- commented on their comment this is probably the cutest thing i've ever seen to A Swimmable Hand Made Mermaid Tail!! 21 Nov 16:17
- commented on their comment this is awesome. i can never find bathing suits i like, so im overly excited that you put a tutorial of this up. one question, is the material you used like, water acceptable? lol i mean like is it the same as the swimsuit fabric you would find store m... to Vintage One Piece Swimsuit 24 Oct 16:18
- commented on their comment omg this is just another reason why i LOVE threadbanger. i'm making this asap! to Old Trousers Into Dress! 24 Oct 16:06
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »