To make a change from traditional crème brûlée, try adding a tiny touch of NUTELLA®. The result is delicious! Prepare the night before: the cream needs chilling for twelve hours.
MAKES 4 CRÈMES BRÛlÉES • preparation time : 15 Min • cooking time : 1 hr
• chilling time : 12 hr Minimum
- Lacie V. favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 07 Apr 00:22
- Sam C. favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 06 Jan 00:53
- Brittney L. favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 15 Oct 00:51
- Ghosts are Green favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 25 Aug 22:11
- SilverSnake S. favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 14 Aug 13:20
- Crafterella featured Nutella Crème Brûlée 02 Aug 23:00
- Emma H. favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 01 Aug 11:22
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Nutella Crème Brûlée 27 Jul 16:39
- Creative Publishing international published her project Nutella Crème Brûlée 20 Jul 09:00
Preheat the oven to 110°C (225°F/Gas ¼). Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until they become pale.
Split the vanilla pod/bean in half lengthwise, scrape out the seeds with the point of a knife and add them to the beaten egg yolks. Slowly add the milk and the cream, both at room temperature, and mix thoroughly until well combined.
Place 1 generous tablespoon of NUTELLA® – approximately 40 g –in the bottom of 4 shallow flameproof ramekins. Pour the vanilla cream on top. Place the ramekins on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 1 hour.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle with the demerara/turbinado sugar and caramelise the surface with a cook’s blowtorch or place under the grill/broiler for 1 minute.