Its not sew simple. But if you have an iron it can be oh so simple.
Well i resently moved in to my new house and my sewing machine hasnt arrived yet. The problem is I was just itching for a project so I scavanged at my local hobby store and designed my own wallet.
**If you dont feel comfortable using iron adhesive to keep your fabric together fabric glue works too.
**When buying the interfacing make sure it is doublesided with iron adhesive.
**remember hand sew when you need to have a little extra strength.
- Miriam S. favorited Not Sew Simple Wallet 19 May 01:04
- MandyCip_93 favorited Not Sew Simple Wallet 09 Dec 12:10
- linda.kustova favorited Not Sew Simple Wallet 27 Aug 10:54
- WaterAngel added Not Sew Simple Wallet to Misc. 06 May 05:06
- Millie H. added Not Sew Simple Wallet to cool ideas 25 Mar 23:39
- Advitha K. favorited Not Sew Simple Wallet 10 Mar 08:58
- Colleen entered their project Not Sew Simple Wallet to The Ultimate DIY Competition 22 Aug 22:07
Get your suppiles together
Use a dollar to make the correct size.
*Make sure to leave room for the seams!
After everything is cut pin the paper wallet on the interfacing and cut out.
Layout interfacing on the fabric of your choice anf pin down making sure you cut about half an inch around.
do the same for the inside but instead of interfacing use iron adhesive or fabric glue to create the seam.
place over the exposed interface and iron in to place.
Fold over and iron to keep shape
Begin cutting out pockets (using iron interfacing if needed)
Once everything is cut out and edges are secure begin hand sewing or glueing down the pieces.
Once done add buttons, iron on patches, or anything that fits your style.