A healthy snack on the go!
No-Bake Chocolate Energy Bites made with superfoods and packed with lots of nutrients. They make the best healthy snack to keep you satisfied between meals, bursting with vitamins, plant protein and good fats, plus they don't have refined sugars. I love to eat a couple of these balls half an hour before a workout cause they give me such a good energy! I don't need any food supplement filled with nasty chemicals to make me feel strong.
- Kimya J. favorited No Bake Energy Bites 27 Sep 21:35
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited No Bake Energy Bites 28 Jul 02:14
- Len favorited No Bake Energy Bites 20 Apr 01:54
- Jenn favorited No Bake Energy Bites 15 Dec 00:05
- Jacqulene C. favorited No Bake Energy Bites 22 Nov 14:04
- Paine666 published her project No Bake Energy Bites 04 Nov 06:00
You Will Need
Place all ingredients (minus the shredded coconut) into a high-speed food processor and blend until smooth. Stop a few times and scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
Process until a sticky ball of dough forms.
Roll the ball of dough into a rope and divide it into 16 equal portions. Use your hands to shape them into balls and finally roll in the coconut.
Place in the fridge so they harden a bit, for at least 20 minutes before eating.