Or .. Sailor moon skirt?
First note: I am a horrible, horrible model. I personally don't really like these pictures, but whatever! I'm just excited to show you guys.
So this is my (what I would like to call) my little sailor skirt. However, the more I look at it, the more I feel it has a Sailor Moon vibe going on, haha. There was no pattern to this skirt at all, I just scribbled down some main "features" i wanted, and started at it!
Now, there are two layers. The navy blue (which I'll have to update later on what material it is, because I can't remember) and a white cotton underlining which the ruffle is attached to.
There are a few things I don't really like.
o1. The bubble-ness. Now, I'm a rather curvy girl and my behind is big enough as it is, and the fact that it makes it look bigger kind of bugs me.
o2. It was soo much shorter than I planed. I was hoping to have it at least knee length, it was far to short for me to feel fully comfortable in.
So there you have it! And there is a little peep of my sewing room! ^_^
- bignblessed added Nautical Esque Skirt to Cutesy Stuff! 09 Dec 15:54
- bignblessed favorited Nautical Esque Skirt 09 Dec 15:54
- Emily N. favorited Nautical Esque Skirt 18 Oct 04:34
- MerMeg commented on Nautical Esque Skirt 06 Aug 00:16
- MerMeg favorited Nautical Esque Skirt 06 Aug 00:05
- Millie H. added Nautical Esque Skirt to To-make for myself list 22 Mar 22:04
Jessi J. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!