This is literally the easiest skirt ever. Its so quick to make i didnt even have time to take photos!!! XD
also my first published project X.X
- meredith.p.martin.9 favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 27 Nov 00:15
- Barjaa B. added Easiest Skirt Ever to DIYS 27 Jun 20:22
- Erin C. favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 09 May 05:02
- Roughwaters44 favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 08 Jul 03:57
- ThatArtStudent favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 28 Jan 14:02
- Rebecca A. favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 25 Sep 02:59
- lisa a. favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 24 Jun 12:59
- Valerie R. favorited Easiest Skirt Ever 17 Jun 16:48
- CC_Chatterton added Easiest Skirt Ever to Summer plans. 07 May 07:50
- Millie H. added Easiest Skirt Ever to To-make for myself list 22 Mar 22:12
Take your Wide elastic and pin it where it fits around your waist. Sew a seam where you pinned. Tidy it up blah blah blah. :D
Get your fabric and with your machine on its longest stitch sew right around the top. Sew the back seam.
Right now you should have a waistband and a tube of fabric with a running stitch around it. got it? if not go back a few steps C:
Gather that tube up! pull on the running stitch til the top of the tube is the same size as your waist band.
Put your machine on its widest zig zag and sew the top of the tube to the waistband YAY SKIRT!!!! you can hem it now to where ever you want! make it short like mine or as long as you like!!