Indian recipe-palak paneer (Spinach with cottage cheese)
I have been out of blogland close to a week thanx to a virus I picked up somewhere:(
Anywayz now I am back. Yay!!!!!!!!!
Today I am going to share an Indian recipe made of spinach & paneer........panner is a form of cheese(cottage cheese).
This dish is one of the really popular recipes in India.The creamy texture of the spinach alongwith fresh cheese is just irresistable:)
So here we go
MUGHLAI PALAK PANEER ( SERVES 4)
- Rich T. added Mughlai Palak Paneer to Asian food 05 Sep 02:46
- Rich T. favorited Mughlai Palak Paneer 05 Sep 02:46
- Melissa Beth added Mughlai Palak Paneer to Foodening 20 Jan 21:21
- Melissa Beth favorited Mughlai Palak Paneer 15 Jan 03:30
- Alison M. favorited Mughlai Palak Paneer 20 Jan 01:31
- shriya.k123 favorited Mughlai Palak Paneer 03 Oct 16:22
You Will Need
Boil chopped spinach alongwith ginger for 10 minutes.
Cool & blend the spinach for a few secods,do not grind it too fine.Now add 1/2 cup of milk if you find it too thick & simmer covered for 2-3 minutes.
Simmer for 2 minutes & transfer it to a serving dish & TaDaaaaa.............you are done!!!!!!!!!!
Doesnt it look tempting:)
This tastes best with Indian flat bread called roti or parantha.I guess I will add a recipe on how to make them too.But first I have to make them for my own lunch:)
I will keep clicking pics & come back with another recipe after lunch:)