A classy cosy for your coffee or tea!
Draw a slightly curved rectangle on pattern paper, or fabric. The bottom edge will be 11 inches. the top edge will be 9 1/2. Make sure your edges are the same height, about 2 and a half inches.
Place your fabric right sides together and sew with a 1/4 inch seam allowance up one side edge, across the top edge and down the other side edge, leaving the bottom open. Turn right sides out. Position batting within, and pin your moustache in place ( make sure to pin it in the correct orientation! The top if the cozy is the longer edge). You want to top stitch through the moustache and the batting, but not through the bottom piece of fabric. Sew slowly to get a clean edge around the corners.
Fold under the bottom edge that you left open, and top stitch across all 4 sides. Fold the edges so that they overlap at a 1/4 inch and sew with a zig zag stitch to secure the edges together.
- FireLightPhoenix favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 04 Nov 23:03
- WaterAngel added Moustache Coffee Cosy to Gifts 07 Oct 01:48
- Peggals <3 favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 28 Jun 01:38
- Emily W. added Moustache Coffee Cosy to Sewing 'n Stuff 02 Jun 23:54
- Emily W. favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 01 Jun 05:05
- sneezerville favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 30 Apr 18:22
- diana.douglas.940 favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 29 Apr 23:47
- Arty Kitkat favorited Moustache Coffee Cosy 25 Apr 20:30
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!